Clean and Healthy
Have you read the labels of the products that you use daily for you or for your family? Some of them contain parabens, which one study suggested may cause breast cancer. Fragrance, which can often mean Diethyl Phthalate or DEP, is an endocrine disruptor that has been linked to reproductive and genital abnormalities. Propylene glycol, which some organizations say is safe for general use, can cause cancer and contains toxins that affect reproduction. PEG-150 Distearate and Cocoamidopropyl Betaine can also cause allergic reactions. Sodium laureth sulfate can cause skin and eye damage. PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate and PEG-150 Distearate, unless vacuum stripped, are contaminated with 1,4-dioxane, which has been identified as a probable human carcinogen by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Quaternium-15 may release formaldehyde, which is a known carcinogen and can cause contact dermatitis. Citric Acid can cause burning in the eyes.
Some of the products you currently use probably aren’t as “safe” as you’d thought. There is now a solution for you and your love ones – Bioneat products. Bioneat formulas are powerful, industrial-strength cleaners yet are all natural, 100% non toxic, 100% biodegradable, hypoallergenic and chemical free. Many “green” products are called “natural” or “biodegradable” which classifies them as green but they still contain synthetic chemicals that are harmful.
Lots of hand soap, face wash, repellents and sanitizers are considered toxic. They are not biodegradable and can do unimaginable damage to us, our children, our pets and the environment. LOOK FOR THE BEST PRODUCTS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
The American Association of Poison Control Centers (AAPCC) has recorded many exposures to household cleaning substances that were serious enough to require treatment in a health care facility.
It is amazing how many people each year are poisoned due to household cleaner ingestion. Some are fatal. Thousands of children and adults are permanently disfigured or injured each year through contact with chemicals in the home.